A jacket for racing in the worst weather conditions. Polartec® Neoshell® fabric and minimal taped seams mean maximum protection combined with breathability and surprising stretch.
When you prepare for the worst, you need to expect the best.
For those who aren’t afraid to head out in a granfondo or on a training ride in the pouring rain and are looking for a garment that enables them to ride at their best. Water repellency, aerodynamics, and perfect thermoregulation are the key features for this type of cyclist.
Performance in adverse conditions: a water-repellent jacket for high-intensity efforts. Breathable, water-repellent, and aerodynamic to allow you to push your limits in any weather conditions.
- Polartec® NeoShell® is windproof, waterproof, highly breathable and stretchy
- Strategically placed seams optimize fit and feel on the bike while reducing exposure to elements
- Fully taped seams for full waterproofing
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Reflective transfers on back
- 3 external rear pockets
- Temp. Range: 5°+ C
- Weight:322 g