Venga Rock Pant Men's
Lightweight Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/spandex with enough stretch for high stepping, stemming and all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialled Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing. Inseam is 32".
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, stretchy Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton blended with spandex stays breathable, durable and classically comfortable; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Updated fit, climb-specific articulated pattern, new stretch fabric, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement
- Zip fly with belt loops and partially elasticized waistband create a low-bulk, comfortable fit under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two top-entry back pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock; inseam is 32"; also available in 30" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 417 g (14.7 oz)
- 6.6-oz 93% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/7% spandex plain weave