A breathable, lightly insulated half knicker engineered for spring/fall conditions when tights are too warm and shorts are too cool.
Engineered for fall and spring rides where knee coverage and a touch of insulation are just the ticket, these knickers feature a blend of ultrasoft and insulating fabrics, along with a proven female-specific insert and signature regularFit.
- RX EVO makes up the majority of the paneling. This brushed warp-knit fabric provides exceptional comfort, wicks moisture, adds high levels of insulation, and remains extremely flexible. The waist benefits from ultrasoft warp-knit Aerofit, which is knitted with an open structure for maximum ventilation and featuring high elasticity plus built-in odorControl.
- The knickers’ fabric technology ensures that the fronts of your legs stay shielded from biting winds and cold air, while the backs benefit from added breathability. Its fold-over front panel design at the waist creates a smooth, pressure-free transition between the body and fabric.
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the backs of the legs for added visibility.
- UMA GT EVO: The UMA elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colorway, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this female-specific insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.