Triolet Jacket Women's
The Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket utilizes a three-layer GORE-TEX polyester fabric to deliver tough, waterproof, breathable protection from high alpine weather. Protecting us from piercing winds, water, and frozen precipitation, this jacket is also breathable and features two-way zip vents in the gusseted underarm panels to dump excess body heat and moisture. A dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out foul weather while the hood is fully adjustable and helmet-compatible for climbers, skiers, and snowboarders. It's a versatile, do-it-all shell that can stand up to heavy snow, driving wind, and pelting rain.
- Technical shell for hikers, skiers, and snowboarders
- GORE-TEX membrane provides reliable and breathable waterproofing
- Recycled polyester face fabric for a lighter carbon footprint
- Helmet-compatible hood for serious alpine pursuits
- Underarm vents release pent-up heat and moisture vapor
- Pockets positioned out of the way of harnesses and waistbelts