Versatile women’s insulated hoody made with durable Arato™ 30 face fabric and lofty 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a cold weather midlayer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All Round.
Exceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Hoody performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a standalone.
The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down gives incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily.
The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture.
Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a synthetically insulated Stormhood™, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack.
Weight: 420 g / 14.8 oz
Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Drop hem, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- Includes 2.5L stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture