Lightweight, durable, compressible windshell with exceptional versatility.
Squamish, BC, home to climbers, hikers and skiers, is a unique place where mountains meet the coast. Over time, its namesake hoody has proven itself essential, packable wind protection with active adventure in mild, but shifting weather.
Made with Tyono™ 30 nylon, an advanced, highly wind-resistant fabric that offers surprising strength for its weight, the Squamish Hoody features ultralight minimalist construction, an adjustable Stormhood™, No Slip Zip™, dual hem adjustments and stows in its chest pocket so you can easily stash it in a pack or clip it to a harness.
This redesign includes an updated style and silhouette, an adjustable StormHood™ with a soft brim and dual hem adjustments.
Weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
Activity: All Round
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Updated style and silhouette
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
- Adjustable StormHood™ with soft brim gives added protection when needed
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elasticized cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Single chest pocket stores jacket for compact storage
- Cord loop attaches to carabiner for easy transport
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture