Speedcross 5 Shoe Men's
To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Inlay sole - Textile
- Lining - Textile MCL
- Outsole - Rubber
- Upper - Synthetic / Textile
- Heel stack height - 35 mm
- Drop - 10 in mm
- Forefoot stack height - 25 mm
- Biomechanical fit - Heel strike
- Weight - 320 g
- Drop - Regular Drop (>=8)
- Intensity of usage - Training and racing
- Lacing system - Quicklace®
- Waterproofness - None
- Terrain - Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit
- Standard fit