Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard pants with a flannel liner. | AR: All-round.
Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sentinel AR Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing.
Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation. Storm protection and warmth come from the N70p GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel.
Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts.
Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to create a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
- Weight: 520 g / 1 lb 2.3 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Small zippered, flap covered stash pocket stores smaller items
- Large volume WaterTight™ zippered thigh pockets channel items away from impact zones
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants
- Keprotec™ insteps guard against edge abrasion
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow