Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard jacket with a warm flannel liner, helmet-compatible StormHood™, and relaxed, contemporary fit. | AR: All-round.
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sentinel AR Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection.
WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on.
The helmet-compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sentinel AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Weight: 590 g / 1 lb 4.8 oz
Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72.5 cm / 28.5 in
Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- One sleeve pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Slide 'n Loc™ attachment fits compatible pants