Our lightest weight shell with GORE-TEX PRO Most Rugged protection for freeride touring and demanding descents.
Built for big mountains, the Rush Jacket delivers protection and durability without sacrificing lightweight, comfortable performance.
Made from GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology – their strongest available – it gives exceptionally durable waterproof, windproof protection, but is breathable for comfort on ascents.
A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides additional coverage with minimal impact on vision, WaterTight™ pit zippers speed ventilation, and articulated patterning maximizes mobility.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology.
- Weight: 590 g / 1 lb 4.8 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79.5 cm / 31.25 in
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders