Breathable insulated hoody for fast and light travel in cold conditions. | FL: Fast and Light.
Climb, run, hike – choose your day. An insulated hoody created to give you the freedom to explore your way, the light, durable Proton FL’s breathable thermal protection delivers comfort across a range of temperature and output levels.
Octa® Loft knit insulation provides warmth and allows airflow to help regulate comfort. Abrasion-resistant Fortius™ Air 20 fabric stretches, resists wind, and breathes. Articulation aids mobility, and the low-profile insulated hood fits comfortably under your helmet.
Updated with improved Octa® Loft knit insulation and resized stretch chest pocket.
Fitted Fit - This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over our first layers.
Weight: 295g / 10.4 oz
Fit: Hip Length, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted
- Air permeable
- Light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable microclimate
- Fortius™ Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Helmet compatible
- Adjustable insulated hood
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper