Powder Town Bib Pant Women's
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Powder Town Bibs have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Bib features a secure drop in chest pocket with internal webbing loop for valuables, adjustable suspenders and a single sided zipper drop seat for quick relief
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Outer leg venting and single side full zip for quick access
- Zippered pockets: Secure Chest pocket, and two mid thigh cargo pockets