Performance Ski Targeted Cushion Sock Men's
Looking for a lightweight, bulk-free sock to help add some comfort to your ski days? Look no further than the PhD® Ski Light Elite.
These men's ski socks equip you with Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, a 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialled, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort.
They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With how technical and comfortable these socks are, you might love them as much as you love a day on the slopes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane