Perfetto RoS Light Jersey Men's
The Perfetto Light started life as a request from Pro Riders who wanted to wear the Gabba all the time, but sometimes it's too hot. So a somewhat lighter and more breathable Gabba became the Perfetto Light.
The Perfetto Light has been improved in nearly every way: it's now lighter, with thinner fabrics on the front and back, which make it easier to stuff in a pocket. It has both better rain protection and improved breathability. It has two larger pockets that better complement the three pockets on the jersey you wear underneath this jacket.
The new Perfetto Light is closer to a Perfetto Vest with sleeves, which makes it perfect for your spring and fall training and racing in cool conditions.
WINDPROOFNESS - 4/5
WATERPROOFNESS - 4/5
INSULATION - 2/5
BREATHABILITY - 4/5
LIGHTWEIGHT - 4/5
WHAT IT IS
With just a base layer it's a wind-protection jersey for mild conditions. Alternatively, use it like a vest over a jersey with added protection over your shoulders. Lightweight, breathable front wind protection with allover water repellency.
- Lightest Castelli short-sleeve wind protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch lightweight fabric on front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Light Woven on back for breathable stretch with good water protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy ventilation adjustment on the fly
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve
- Gabba-style dropped tail with reflective panel
- 12°-20°C / 54°-68°F
- Weight:199 g