A consistent best-seller, this versatile snow pant works as well for the toughest snowboarder as it does for the smoothest alpine skier.
Cut with street smart back pockets, belt loops and adjustable waist, the Olympia is fully waterproof and highly insulated against the cold with 10k/10k stretch recycled Repreve® laminate and DWR and 60g Primaloft® black eco insulation.
Critically taped seams, inner snow gaiters and cuff anchors, as well as a “room to grow” hem that extends a full 2" making this a pant you can hand off to the kid sister—maybe two seasons from now.
- Primaloft® black eco insulation (60g)
- Stretch recycled Repreve™ polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and DWR
- Internal adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Critical seams taped
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Room to grow hem extends an additional 2" when stitch is released