Norvan LD 2 Shoe Women's
Lightweight, supportive trail running shoe for lasting comfort on extended runs.
Comfort is performance, and as time and distance accumulate, it becomes increasingly vital.
Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the Norvan LD 2 incorporates progressive materials and construction to emerge lighter and more durable than the original without sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort.
The grippy outsole’s Vibram® LITEBASE technology combines with a new midsole material to shed weight, and the lighter, stronger upper is exceptionally breathable.
Weight (1/2 Pair): 220 g / 7.8 oz
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Drop (Stack): 9mm (27mm : 18mm)
- 9mm heel drop
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- Vibram® LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction