Norco Indie VLT
E-Bikes are for everyone! If you're riding in a group of mixed ages/biking experience e-bikes mean everyone can bike together, or if you are a more experienced cyclist you can go much further in a day than you normally would!
The Indie VLT is a pedal-assist electric bike which means it is allowed to be ridden on the Legacy Trail and all other bike trails within the towns of Canmore and Banff.
E-Bikes are not allowed on most trails in Kananaskis or in the National Parks (outside of Banff townsite)
The battery will last all day, we've had riders cover 200km in a day and not run out of juice!
Where to ride this bike:
- The Legacy Trail starting in Banff or Canmore
- 1A from Banff to Johnston Canyon
- Lake Minnewanka loop
- Gravel or paved trails e.g. Canmore river trail or Sundance Canyon in Banff
- Easy to ride cruiser-style bike suitable for any rider whether they bike often or not
- 9 speed Shimano gears
- 27.5" wheels and wide tires for comfort and grip
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes
Do I pay for my reservation now?
No, you only pay when you arrive to pick up your rentals in-store. Making a reservation online will gaurentee you have your rentals set aside for you.
What is your cancellation policy?
You are able to cancel your reservation at anytime, however, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible. There is no fee to cancel.
You can email us at email@example.com to cancel your resservation.
What if I choose the wrong size?
We will help you find the best fit when you visit us in-store. If there other sizes available, we will switch them for free.