The little sister of the classic Makalu is a slightly lighter yet reliable companion for your next mountain adventure! The Makalu Lite is equipped with the new Aergon Air, which has been redesigned for comfort and control and improved in countless details. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Air´s rubberized grip back. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to the safety on the mountain.
- The LEKI Makalu Lite trekking pole features our LEKI Aergon Air grip that combines lightness and stability. Its ergonomic shape ensures maximum comfort, while the fully rubberized grip head ensures absolute control.
- The LEKI Makalu Lite comes with an adjustable strap with a safety release. It is ultra-light, very breathable, and offers maximum comfort.
- Handle extension for easy gripping on steep terrain or traverses.
- Aluminium HTS (Highest Treated Shaft). Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works with an external clamp that enables easy adjustment and offers maximum holding power.
- Compact trekking basket. Compatible with every Flextip. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be easily changed by hand.
- Robust tip that guarantees precise pole use and a perfect hold in almost any terrain.