Though this lightweight snap-up AIRFLO® style is generally considered a sailing hat, we do see an awful lot of them on landlubbers too.
Lightweight, breathable & you can snap up the brim of our AIRFLO® hat. What more do you need? But wait, there IS more:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility- brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
- Manufacturing: Designed in Canada. Made in China
- Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.