Classic style with a premium upgrade.
A premium upgrade to a best-selling classic, the Leather Camino Mitt brings time-tested durability to the next tier.
This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth inside. With the liner inserted, it's the mitt for especially cold days.
Wear it without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility. The DWR-treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of dry assurance that allows moisture to escape while blocking its entry.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellant 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Internal heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash