Lahti Sweater Men's
A timeless sweater with a clean design and sharp contrasts. The navy colored version of this sweater has a Norwegian flag stripe across the chest and inside the neck. This is a hint to its origin: This was the official 2017 World Championships sweater for the Norwegian Cross-Country ski team, held in Lahti, Finland. A modern classic, so to speak, made of 100% long-lasting wool. For extra comfort, the neck is lined with soft merino wool.
- Seagull - Lightweight wool.
- Our premium yarn from South American crossbred sheep, produced exclusively for Dale of Norway.
- This light and soft yarn is perfect for mid-layer garments requiring a lighter and softer feel.
- To make it machine washable it undergoes a revolutionary new wool treatment using natural non-toxic salts.
- Machine wash using wool-cycle.
- Naturally, our wool is mulesing-fee. (Fiber diameter: 27 micron)