A 3-layer freeride coat built for mountain shredders.
If you took your favourite utility coat—that hard canvas jacket you’ve been wearing to chop firewood in for years—and turned it into a tough yet breathable ski jacket with Stark 3-layer hardshell and all the necessary amenities to ski in, you’d have the Knight Jacket, a layer as dependable as your four-wheel-drive truck.
Generous 14-inch pit zippers keep you cool on the uptrack or during a spring-skiing session at the resort. Durable Water Repellent coating keeps sleet and snow from sending you inside.
Built for: 80% Resort / 20% Backcountry
- Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 12-inch underarm vents
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 3 exterior pockets, inner media pocket
- Interior pass pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 765 grams