Jasper/Maligne Lake Waterproof Map
Gem Trek’s JASPER AND MALIGNE LAKE MAP map meets the needs of visitors looking to explore the section of Jasper National Park near the town and out to Maligne Lake.
Whether you are touring along the roads or heading into the backcountry, you’ll find the waterproof and tear-resistant Jasper & Maligne Lake Map to be an invaluable tool.
This map features detailed cartography, accurate hiking trails with distances, and details such as campgrounds, equestrian routes, picnic areas, and fire lookouts.
On the back of the map are trail descriptions and photos of 18 recommended day hikes, four overnight or multi-day trips, and six classic mountain bike rides.
Each of these described trails is referenced and colour-coded to the map on the front.
Also on the back is contact information for Jasper National Park, as well for as the three backcountry lodges located in the Tonquin Valley and on the Skyline Trail.
The Jasper & Maligne Lake Map includes:
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Contour lines at 50-metre (165-foot) intervals
- Relief shading to better show the topography
- Full colour on both sides
- Hiking trails – with trail names and trail distances marked
- Mountain biking trails – with trail names and distances marked
- Hydrology – rivers, rapids, glaciers, wetlands, and waterfalls
- Mountain names and all available mountain elevations
- All campgrounds
- Points of interest and attractions
- Picnic areas
- Highway viewpoints