Insulated Powder Town Pants Women's
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Pants rely on an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 60 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket