Designed for the avid hiker, our innovative Hat comes with lots of features for the trail.
Our sun-protective Hiker's Hat is designed with an evaporative cooling insert, powered by HyperKewl™, to help relieve heat stress during treks.
A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use. These unique features, plus all the usual Tilley® Hat benefits make this the ultimate Hat for the trail.
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun & rain
- Keeping cool - the HyperKewl™ Evaporative cooling material absorbs & slowly releases water through evaporation to help ‘super charge’ the body’s natural cooling process
- Guaranteed for life
- 3/4" mesh insert around the top provides extra ventilation
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Pocket in crown holds the insert and is made with mesh to help increase airflow for maximum evaporation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & back: 3 1/2”; Sides: 2 1/2”
- All colors have the same under brim color as body of hat
- Weight: 3.8oz / 108 grams
- Fabric: Hat: 98% organic cotton; 2% spandex - lightweight, breathable, sueded for a soft touch & with some give for a comfort fit HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: 100% polyester mesh on the outside; interior is 53% polymer fibres; 47% cellulose fibres
- Care: Remove HyperKewl™ insert before washing hat. Machine wash hat in cool water, delicate cycle or hand wash; Reshape & air-dry.