Hampi Rock Pants Women's
Our breathable yet durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/spandex Hampi Rock Pants are simple, multifunctional climbing pants that keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Inseam is 28". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable organic hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Patterned for climbing movement with gusset and articulated knees for high stepping, stemming and heel hooking; updated numeric sizing allows for a precise fit
- Ultrasoft internal elastic waistband provides next-to-skin comfort and lies flat under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets with lie-flat construction
- Dedicated bouldering brush pocket so you can brush holds for your friends and remove tick marks at the end of a session
- Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view for tracking foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting; inseam is 28"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5-oz 53% organic hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn