Always chilly? The Fae Pant, lined with post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft Eco insulation, will save the day.
Insulated ski pants used to be warm but stifling when you moved around. And they made you look like you were wearing a marshmallow suit. Not anymore.
The sleek Fae Pant has a tough Specter 2-layer ripstop exterior with a light, barely visible layer of PrimaLoft Eco insulation, made from old water bottles. The result? You can hike without overheating—and it keeps trash out of landfills. Features include thigh vents, reinforced cuffs, and adjustable waist tabs to ensure the perfect fit.
Made for: 80% Resort / 20% Backcountry
- Specter 2-layer hardshell fabric
- 100% polyester
- 20k/15k waterproof breathable membrane
- 40 gram PrimaLoft®™ Eco Insulation
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 2 hand pockets, 1 rear pocket
- Eco insulation made from post-consumer recycled plastics
- Articulated knee box
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Outer thigh vents
- 500 denier reinforcements
- Powder gaiters
- Average weight: 445 grams