Norco Scene VLT
E-Bikes are for everyone! If you're riding in a group of mixed ages/biking experience e-bikes mean everyone can bike together, or if you are a more experienced cyclist you can go much further in a day than you normally would!
The Scene VLT is a pedal-assist electric bike which means it is allowed to be ridden on the Legacy Trail and all other bike trails within the towns of Canmore and Banff.
E-Bikes are not allowed on most trails in Kananaskis or in the National Parks (outside of Banff townsite)
The battery will last all day, we've had riders cover 200km in a day and not run out of juice!
Where to ride this bike:
- The Legacy Trail starting in Banff or Canmore
- 1A from Banff to Johnston Canyon
- Lake Minnewanka loop
- Gravel or paved trails e.g. Canmore river trail or Sundance Canyon in Banff
- Easy to ride cruiser-style bike suitable for any rider whether they bike often or not
- 9 speed Shimano gears
- 27.5" wheels and wide tires for comfort and grip
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes