Dyora RS Summer Bib Shorts S9 Women's
Competitive bib shorts that combine our most advanced S9 platform—developed with years of research and WorldTour feedback—with a female-specific design. Durable enough for daily use; engineered specifically for racing.
We spent a total of six years developing prototypes and gathering feedback from cycling’s biggest stage, leaving no design choice unexamined and no convention unchallenged. The S9 platform at the heart of the DYORA RS Bib Shorts is the result. The shorts combine textiles and technology in an interwoven network of wrapping compression, silky comfort, and tensile pre-load to keep everything from the leg panels to the DYORA RS Insert securely in place.
These bib shorts are an uncompromising solution that strikes an impossible balance between aerodynamics, durability, and silky comfort for long training rides and hammerfest crits alike.
- Type.441 is a gently compressive, silky smooth material that feels more abrasion-resistant than your typical bib short material because it is. It also actively cools while protecting against UV rays and resisting odor.
- A-Lock Engineering is our S9 racingFit realized for bib shorts, with every fabric panel, strap, and stitch engineered for stability and confident comfort. ASSOS shorts are legendary; this fit design is why.
- Butterfly Pattern: The main textile panel wraps the lower back and legs, reducing seams and providing a more uniform compression across the shorts’ body.
- Carbon Xbib: An A-frame bib that limits vertical stretch in the rear. The straps lie flat over the shoulders to eliminate sub-jersey bulk and curve outward in a female-specific design.
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: The leg bands feature a silicone treatment woven through the bands themselves, creating a secure hold without restriction or lumpy transitional ridges.
- DYORA RS Insert: Antibacterial microfiber booster top sheet in 3D basalt colorway. Pays homage to the lava stone that gives us strength, stability, and courage.
- goldenGate: A stitching pattern that anchors the front and back but lets the insert’s body float, allowing the insert to move with your body rather than against it.
- superAir microShock foam: A light, shock-absorbing foam that springs back to its original shape, filling the gaps that open and close between body and chamois during the pedal stroke.
- Surface Reduction Design: Insert footprint reduced from previous UMA pattern to shed extra grams; microfiber topsheet retains antibacterial properties