Crofton Hoody Men's
This is the hooded jacket you’ll reach for all Spring long. It works as a warm layer under your rain jacket on colder, rainier mornings; with a wind shell on blustery afternoons; or by itself on those summer evenings with a hint of a chill.
The Crofton Hoody is a versatile, lightweight all-rounder that even packs into itself for easy portability.
FIT - Slim
LENGTH - Hip Length
ORIGIN - Made in Canada
FUR - No Fur
FILL - 750 Fill Power White Duck Down
DOWN ORIGIN - North America
Thermal Rating - 5°C / -5°C. Lightweight for active pursuits.
- Packable into the interior left pocket. When packed, cinchable bag and exterior loops provide backpack strap capability for effortless travel
- This style features ultra-lightweight channel fill construction paired with lightweight fabrics and trims for weightless warmth and effortless movement
- Sueded Tricot chinguard adds softness and comfort
- Down-filled adjustable hood with cordlock adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Removable elasticized interior backpack straps allow the jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Sleek, low-bulk Power Stretch® cuffs provide secured protection from the elements while providing easy entry
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pockets