Course Ski Pant Men's
Back bowls or high-speed groomers, the men's Course Ski Pants offer all-conditions comfort and race-inspired style. Their waterproof, breathable shell features fully taped seams and watertight zippers to keep you dry on storm days.
Low-profile insulation adds warmth without bulk for cold days on the mountain. Four-way stretch fabric lets you move naturally and charge in any terrain.
Built-in gaiters seal out snow, and reinforced cuffs stand up to abuse from sharp ski edges.
- Classic Fit - A tailored straight-leg cut for wide range of movement
- 20,000/20,000 Waterproof Membrane - Stay dry and comfortable in heavy rain and snow
- Low-Bulk Warmth - 3M™ Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation keeps you warm in all conditions, wet or dry, without adding bulk
- Four-Way Stretch - Performance fabric with the highest level of stretch to move with your body for increased comfort, mobility and a natural range of motion
- Fully Taped Seams - All seams are taped to create the most complete seal against wind, rain and snow
- Water-Repellent Finish - Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) coating sheds light rain and snow