Cheetah B4BC Sunglasses
Calling all survivors, thrivers, and shredders. It’s time to get outside and pursue the healthiest you with Smith x B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer). We’re releasing two special-edition sunglasses, one for the Cheetah and one for the Bobcat sunglass to raise awareness for active living and early breast cancer detection. Each pair comes with a shower-friendly card that explains how to do a breast self-exam. There’s no missing the rose gold color palette and bright, printed pouch — vibrant celebrations of healthy living. A portion of sales will be donated to B4BC.
Dial it back to 1988, and you would probably spot someone wearing the Cheetah while bumping cassette tapes and doing aerobics on the beach. Decades later, these Smith sunglasses remain a cult favorite for their balance of outdoor functionality and style. The rounded cat-eye brow is the same as on the original, but we've upgraded to Carbonic lenses for a crystal-clear view.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Durable cellulose acetate frames
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple