Gem Trek’s CANMORE & KANANASKIS VILLAGE MAP is designed for outdoor enthusiasts looking to explore the northern portion of Kananaskis Country.
Whether you are touring along the roads or heading into the backcountry, you’ll find the waterproof and tear-resistant Canmore & Kananaskis Village Map to be an invaluable tool.
This map features detailed cartography, accurate hiking trails with distances, and details such as logging roads, campgrounds, equestrian routes, picnic areas, and fire lookouts.
On the back are descriptions of the most popular hiking trails, as well as details of services such as campgrounds and visitor centres.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant paper
- Contour lines at 25-metre (80-foot) intervals
- Relief shading to better show the topography
- Full colour on both sides
- Hiking trails – with trail names and trail distances marked
- Mountain biking trails – with trail names and distances marked
- Hydrology – rivers, rapids, wetlands, glaciers, and waterfalls
- Mountain names and all available mountain elevations
- All campgrounds
- Points of interest and attractions
- Picnic areas
- Highway viewpoints