Superlight, packable Coreloft™ insulated hoody for mid to high output activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | SL: Superlight.
Focused versatility. Functional minimalism. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind. The Atom SL is for situations when insulation is required, but in an amount that meets milder conditions. The soft Tyono™ 20 outer balances airflow with wind protection and has DWR finish for protection from light showers.
Placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft™ insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage.
Updates include a new fabric package and a button to stow hood when not in use.
Weight: 237 g / 8.4 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 66.5 cm / 26.2 in
Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Full front zip with chin guard
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture