Atom LT Hoody Women's
Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels.
Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in
- Weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz
- Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture