Atom LT Hoody Men's
A Bow Valley staple! Perfect for wearing on its own during spring, fall and cooler summer evenings. Then the Atom LT transforms into a warm layer for the cold winter.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone.
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. | LT: Lightweight.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking.
The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Weight: 375 g / 13.2 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Slight drop hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Fabric Treatment
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture