The most durable GORE-TEX PRO shell from Arc'teryx is designed for severe (SV) alpine conditions.
Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine-focused systems. | SV: Severe Weather.
The iconic Alpha SV is a proven performer in severe alpine conditions. Obsession keeps us pushing forward, and working closely with Gore, we have developed the strongest Alpha SV Ever.
Utilizing extremely durable yet breathable GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, we have paired our most durable face fabric for incredibly long-lasting storm protection. The Micro Grid Backer enhances resistance to abrasion and contamination. The backer is dope dyed, a process using substantially less resources than traditional dye processes.
Featured for confidence in extreme conditions, the Alpha SV includes an embedded RECCO® reflector for improved searchability in emergency situations, our helmet-compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction that frees you to move across mountain terrain.
- Weight: 510 g / 1 lb 2 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 78 cm / 30.75 in
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Expedition
- Highly durable
- Super durable N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO is highly abrasion resistant
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with ball cap adjustment
- Tall collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- One internal dump pocket
- One left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zipper and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Internal zippered security pocket
- RECCO® reflector in the left bicep pocket