Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; two mesh interior lid pockets keep essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.79 oz)