Generalist down hoody made from durable face fabrics and 750 fill grey goose down. Functions as a warm midlayer or standalone piece for cool, dry conditions.
Down Series: Down insulated garments | AR: All Round.
Arc’teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. Exceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Hoody performs as a cold-weather midlayer and as a standalone. The Thorium’s regular fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions.
Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down give incredible warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is updated with durable and subtly textured Arato™ 30 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, areas prone to moisture. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The Thorium is equipped with a synthetically insulated Stormhood™, two zippered pockets secure small essentials and updated to include an internal zipper pocket with a stuff sack.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets
- Includes 2.5L stuff sack
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture