Explore one of the Canada’s most beautiful hiking destinations with renowned guidebook authors Brian Patton and Bart Robinson. The Lake Louise Hiking Guide details every trail in the Lake Louise region, including many options to extend your adventures.
Discover trails along the shore of alpine lakes, to backcountry tea houses, through stands of golden larch, and to lofty mountain viewpoints. Explore wildflower meadows, glacially-carved valleys, and wildlife-rich forests.
The two authors have hiked every trail in the Lake Louise region multiple times, including with a trail wheel to compute accurate measurements that are relied upon by locals Parks Canada staff for their own literature.
The Lake Louise Hiking Guide includes:
- Descriptions of all Lake Louise and Moraine Lake hiking trails plus interesting side trips
- Colour maps and detailed outlines for every trail
- Stunning colour photography
- Written by local hiking experts Brian Patton and Bart Robinson
- Helpful tips on how to prepare for hiking in the Canadian Rockies
- Title: Lake Louise Hiking Guide
- Format: Paperback
- Product dimensions:112 pages, 7 X 5 X 0 in