Superlight, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX hiking emergency shell pant. Zeta Series: Hiking and trekking apparel. | SL: Superlight.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise.
This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite® Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an adjustable webbing closure for a secure fit over a layer.
The 3/4 length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
- Weight: 245 g / 8.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Trim lower leg
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE® Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- ¾ length WaterTight™ lower leg zippers
- Zippered fly with snap
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep for added durability