Premium women’s cycling shorts engineered for long-distance comfort, combining a precise fit with high elasticity for total performance on every ride.
The UMA GT Half Shorts have been engineered for long-distance comfort on short rides, big rides, indoor training, and everything in between. Constructed with a wicking, lightly compressive material to ensure a comfortable and consistent hold on your legs while pedaling.
- The shorts are constructed with Type.439 Diadema, a textile created in collaboration with our fabric suppliers to meet our demands for performance, comfort, and durability. What makes this material stand out is its weave, featuring two different rates of 4-way stretch.
- A fold-over front panel design creates a smooth, pressure-free transition between the body and fabric. The shorts are cut in our female-specific regularFit, optimized for total comfort in the riding position, and with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
- Aerofit: An ultrasoft warp-knit applied to the waist and legs, woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation and featuring high elasticity plus built-in odorControl.
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the backs of the legs for added visibility.
- UMA GT Insert: Proven 8mm of memory foam, this female-specific insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam insert that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.