Trino SL Hoody Men's
Wind, light snow, cold drizzle – you love to be out there no matter the conditions.
Built for trail runs but able to handle a wide range of high output activities, the Trino SL Hoody is superlight, highly breathable, and created to handle damp, windy, late-season weather. Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™, it blocks wind, breathes exceptionally well, and repels light rain and snow.
A knit backer adds some warmth, Teslin™ underarm panels improve ventilation, and the low-profile hood adds protection.
Weight 340 g / 12 oz
Fit Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
Activity Training / Fitness / Running
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Teslin™ panels under arms and on back promote venting
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ is windproof with a durable face and knit backer for enhanced weather protection
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable low profile hood
- Front zipper with semi-auto locking slider
- Straight hem
- Toggle hem adjuster secures fit and seals out cold
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria