Whether an epic climb or a hot thru-hike is on your itinerary, you'll want the versatile Transcend Convertible Pants in your pack. The abrasion-resistant nylon can handle the jagged branches and rough rocks you might encounter, while the stretch construction and inseam gusset allow for plenty of mobility when you need to sidestep an obstacle.
These pants are also made with bluesign®-approved fabric, meeting the standards to conserve resources and reduce environmental impact. If a hot, sunny trek is on tap, you'll be protected against harmful rays with the UPF-50 rating. When the weather heats up, the legs zip off, converting them into 10-inch shorts. Leap with confidence over streams and brooks, thanks to the quick-drying fabric and water-repelling DWR finish.
Use the side leg pocket to keep maps, keys, or small tools handy. The updated fit and rise make it easy to take these pants off the trail and back into town.
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Pant Legs Zip Off to Convert Into a 10" Inseam Short
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Side Leg Pocket
- Zippered Cargo Pocket
- Side Leg Zips for Easy On and Off
- Reinforced Hem
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort