Light and comfortable performance top for high output mountain activities.
True technical performance feels good. Running, hiking - however you move through the mountains, comfort lets you enjoy the experience more. Made from Phasic™ LT, a material containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. Articulated patterning gives you freedom to move, FC0 DWR helps minimize moisture absorption, and the seam construction reduces bulk and increases comfort.
Updated with a revised fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Size and Fit Tips: Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably under our insulation and midlayers.
Weight: 85g / 3 oz
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Short sleeves
- Polyester next-to-skin wicks moisture and dries quickly
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Arc'teryx word logo
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains recycled polyester
- UPF Rating 50+