Our ultra-thin, well balanced USB-rechargeable headlamp that also runs on standard AAA batteries, the 275-lumen Black Diamond Sprinter 275 is purpose-built for longer distance pre-dawn/post-sunset runs that require the reassurance of longer battery life.
The light’s updated optical efficiency provides a balanced beam with brighter light, and you can easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED batter meter. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting, and the Sprint275’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
The light’s perforated elastic headband is designed for improved breathability while running, excellent front/back balance and a red taillight strobe in the rear adds visibility in urban areas but can be turned off when you’re on the trails. Now running on our new modular BD 1800 rechargeable battery, the Sprinter 275 is modular, accepting either the rechargeable battery or standard AAA alkalines.
In addition, a stormproof design keeps the Sprinter 275 going strong in any weather with regulation for constant illumination throughout the battery life.
- Lumens : 275
- Weight With Batteries : 116 g
- IPX Rating : IPX4
- Batteries : 3 x AAA or BD 1800
- Emits 275 lumens on max setting
- Perforated elastic headband purpose-built for running with excellent front/back balance
- Red taillight strobe with on/off programmability for visibility in urban areas
- Modular design uses new BD 1800 Rechargeable mAh Lithium Ion Battery (included) or standard AAA alkaline batteries
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable lithium ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells.
- BD 1800 Battery