Snowshot Pants Men's
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering.
Inseam is 32½".
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Two midthigh zippered cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 678 g (23.9 oz)