Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing, one internal stash with key clip and one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 831 g (29.3 oz)