Snowdrifter Jacket Women's
Our lightweight, backcountry-ready SnowDrifter Jacket combines stretchy fabric for uphill performance with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions.
The SnowDrifter provides 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard protection in a 70% recycled stretch fabric that’s ideal for human-powered powder pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket, cable routing and internal access; bicep pocket for pass; one interior drop-in pocket
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 510 g (18 oz)