Fully featured, weatherproof GORE-TEX protection in a longer silhouette for freeride touring.
The Sentinel LT Jacket is a highly versatile big mountain jacket built for weather protection in a progressive design.
It is equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring: helmet compatible StormHood™, RS™ zipper sliders on chest and hand pockets and an RFID pocket, pack compatible WaterTight™ pit zippers for venting, integrated powder skirt with Slide ‘n Loc™ attachments for compatible pants, an internal laminated pocket and an internal mesh dump pocket.
N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and comfortable movement through wet and winter weather. The longer length gives extra protection from the elements on deep storm days.
- Weight: 565 g / 1 lb 3.9 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Centre back length: 73.5 cm / 29 in
- Activity: Big Mountain Skiing / Backcountry Skiing / Ski Alpinism
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- WaterTight™ pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Internal dump pocket